This kicks off what will be a series discussing the state of the legal profession now that we are halfway through 2017. Earlier this year I wrote on why many law firms will fail in the near future. Since I wrote those posts there have been some developments which warrant a “check in” and, since we’re half way through the year, this seems like the perfect time to do so. Topics I’ll be looking at include actions by the ABA which, in my humble opinion, are highly detrimental to attorneys. I’ll also look at some actions by particular State Bars which show that the legal profession is about to be turned upside down and that Bar Associations are going about the coming disruption in all the wrong ways. My third substantive article in this series will show that demand for legal services is rapidly, rapidly, rapidly (rapidly) dropping. If you recognize the need to run your practice as a business, something that most attorneys fail to do, then you’ll want to read my coming articles.
About The Author
Luke Ciciliano is an SEO consultant and technology blogger who has helped numerous attorneys build their practice through online marketing.
July 12, 2017
March 2, 2017
November 28, 2017
Search Our Site
- Attorneys Should Use G Suite And Google Docs Instead Of Microsoft Office
- Is Scorpion Web Design a Good Option for Your Law Firm’s Website?
- Should Your Law Firm Use Findlaw To Build Its Web Presence?
- Attorneys Should Use G Suite Instead Of Case Management Software
- Is Justia a Good Option for Your Law Firm’s Website?
- Why The Attorney Bubble Is Bursting – Part 1
- Attorneys Should Run Their Practice With G Suite
- Setting Up Gmail For Your Law Office
- Software & Compatibility For Linux Based Law Firms
Subscribe & Never Miss A Post
- Attorney Blogging
- Attorney Business Management
- Attorney Productivity
- Cyber Security
- Featured Attorneys
- Growing Your Law Firm
- Legal Directories
- Million Dollar Law Firm
- OneNote For Attorneys
- Pay Per Click Advertising
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media
- Software Tips
- Starting A Law Firm
- The Failing Legal Profession
- Website Design