Attorneys are almost at the mid-point of 2017. This week we’re wrapping up some research and next week we’ll be publishing a few articles on the state of the profession through the first six months of the year. We’ll look at which practice areas are hot, which one’s are declining, and some adjustments you should consider for your practice. We’re looking forward to getting these articles up on the blog. See you next week.
About The Author
Search Our Site
- Attorneys Should Use G Suite And Google Docs Instead Of Microsoft Office
- Is Scorpion Web Design a Good Option for Your Law Firm’s Website?
- Attorneys Should Use G Suite Instead Of Case Management Software
- Should Attorneys Use OneNote Or Evernote?
- Is Justia a Good Option for Your Law Firm’s Website?
- Setting Up an Evernote Filing System For Your Law Firm
- Is AVVO Worth It? How Attorneys Should Use AVVO
- Should Your Law Firm Use FindLaw To Build Its Web Presence?
- Building A Multi-Million Dollar Firm – Fixing The Attorney Business Model
- Attorney Blogging
- Attorney Business Management
- Attorney Productivity
- Cyber Security
- Featured Attorneys
- Growing Your Law Firm
- Legal Directories
- Million Dollar Law Firm
- OneNote For Attorneys
- Pay Per Click Advertising
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media
- Software Tips
- Starting A Law Firm
- The Failing Legal Profession
- Website Design