Attorneys are almost at the mid-point of 2017. This week we’re wrapping up some research and next week we’ll be publishing a few articles on the state of the profession through the first six months of the year. We’ll look at which practice areas are hot, which one’s are declining, and some adjustments you should consider for your practice. We’re looking forward to getting these articles up on the blog. See you next week.
About The Author
Luke Ciciliano is an SEO consultant and technology blogger who has helped numerous attorneys build their practice through online marketing.
Search Our Site
- Is Scorpion Web Design a Good Option for Your Law Firm’s Website?
- Attorneys Should Use G Suite And Google Docs Instead Of Microsoft Office
- Should Your Law Firm Use Findlaw To Build Its Web Presence?
- Attorneys Should Run Their Practice With G Suite
- Is Justia a Good Option for Your Law Firm’s Website?
- Attorneys Should Use G Suite Instead Of Case Management Software
- Should Attorneys Use AVVO?
- Setting Up Gmail For Your Law Office
- Demand For Legal Services Is Declining
Subscribe To Our Blog:
- 30 Days To A Better Law Firm
- Attorney Blogging
- Attorney Business Management
- Evernote For Attorneys
- Featured Attorneys
- Growing Your Law Firm
- Million Dollar Law Firm
- OneNote For Attorneys
- Pay Per Click Advertising
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media
- Software Tips
- Starting A Law Firm
- The Failing Legal Profession
- Website Design