This post kicks off a series on how attorneys can better leverage social media in 2015. I wrote a series on social networking for lawyers in 2014. I decided to touch on this topic again because social media is still very fluid and how to go about things in 2015 is different from a year ago, in multiple ways.
I get asked quite a bit about how lawyers can “do better” with social media outlets. The answer to this question is actually very straightforward and I’ll be addressing it in this series. Topics I’ll be looking at over my next several posts include:
- Social media basics for law firms
- Choosing the networks on which your firm should spend its time
- Why Google+ has mostly died as a useful platform for lawyers
- How to get more out of Facebook
- Why LinkedIn is the most important social network for attorneys
Want to do better online? Your social media presence is something you can’t ignore or delegate. Stay tuned.